homeschooling in Manhattan
New York City’s public and private schools have become so overcrowded that we’ve seen a sharp rise in homeschooling in Manhattan. A practice that was once controversial has become an accepted and productive way of educating a child.
At Big Apple Tutoring, we also understand that families new to Manhattan may choose to homeschool for a semester or a year before admitting their child to public school or applying to private schools. Parents that are homeschooling in Manhattan will find many benefits from working with Big Apple Tutoring, such as:
• Tailoring lessons to your child’s specific educational needs
• Convenient, one-on-one private academic tutoring in your home.
• Flexible scheduling, depending on whether you need tutoring once a week or every day.
• Working as liaison between you and the NY Department of Education Homeschool Division
• Directing you to the best accredited curriculum
• Providing you with the finest tutors in NYC
• Collecting all records and paperwork for when your child enters public or private school
• Taking on the responsibilities of filing compliance, IHIP, and annual assessment with NY Department of Education
• Helping you create the best homeschooling experience possible
After more than a decade of experience, Big Apple Tutoring has played a pivotal role in homeschooling programs. With our staff of highly qualified tutors and teachers who have impeccable resumes, referrals and recommendations, Big Apple Tutoring can help with any homeschooling in Manhattan.
Some of the services we offer at Big Apple Tutoring are:
Whether you want to schedule a regular weekly tutoring session or employ a full-time homeschool teacher, Big Apple Tutoring can help you with your homeschooling in Manhattan program. Contact us at (212)-479-0830 or Email us. We are here for all your tutoring needs.